Saturday, February 18, 2012

What video games are worth the money?

I'm not a huge video game guy so I'm not sure what games are worth buying or not. I mainly play games like COD and Assassin's Creed so I'm into shooters and action/adventure games. What games are similar to those that are also fun and good games?What video games are worth the money?
Grand theft auto and Mario kart games are definitely worth it
Brotherhood's story is easier to follow, has an amazing variety of missions and replayability, and the soundtrack is amazing throughout. There's no doubt you'll be wanting more immediately following the end. With a campaign worthy of sequel status and a multiplayer mode full of fresh, entertaining ideas, there isn't enough praise I can lay on AC: Brotherhood. Assassin's Creed is one series I don't mind interacting with annually, monthly, daily, now.What video games are worth the money?
Resistance 1 and 2, Infamous 1 and 2, Uncharted 1 and 2 the 3rd is coming out this fall and you can download the beta now, Borderlands, Killzone 2 and 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4, MAG its only online but the games are crazy like 300 ppl in 1 game, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield bad company 2, God of war 3,



I own all of these games and their all good but if you havent played Uncharted 2, Red dead Redemption, or Killzone 3 you really need to
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is by far the most amazing videogame I have ever seen or played. It raises the bar of excellence, size, scope, fun and involving game play so incredibly high that I doubt any other game will come close to it for a very long time.



mWhat video games are worth the money?
I'd suggest getting into some new genres. RPGs are great, and platformers are usually loads of fun. Or you could have the best of both worlds and play Borderlands (which I think someone already said) or the Fallout series.
You could get something out of the Saints Row series, or you could get one of the Lego games. You could get one of the GTA games, including 1 or 2 in the series for free.
Battlefield, Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor, Code of Honor, Terrorist Takedown, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, and Raven Squad
Assassin Creed, Call of Duty: Black Ops Mirrors Edge is great, suprisingly Little Big Planet 2. Also Assassin Creed Revalation is coming out in the fall.
Call of Duty is definitly worth it.



Can some please watch these videos. I do tips, gameplay, and montages. All I need is views and suscribers. Thank you.



http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCODsmiley?feature=mhee
i go with anon eumus or whatever. there is great fun to be had in borderlands. kept me addicted to it for a year! plus the humor, 4 dlcs and 17 million weapon variations kept me coming back!
There are hundreds... A great way to figure out what you like is try to buy or rent them cheap %26amp; then re-sell them. You never know until you play them if you like them...
I would suggest Borderlands. The gameplay is a first person shooter, but it has a sense of adventure and rpg.
Cod is defiantly worth it and you should get gta 4 it is fun
Call of duty.
What system you got?



360: Gears of War series.



PS3: Uncharted series.

No comments:

Post a Comment