Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can i trade in games at game-stop and put the money on my power rewards card for later?

heres my delema.



i want to trade in a few games and wanna get a few games but i dont have enough cash to get them after what i trade in. and i wanna kno if i can put the trade in money on my poweruprewards card. if this is possible then will they take any money out of it every month? and would they charge me something to put it on my card?Can i trade in games at game-stop and put the money on my power rewards card for later?
When you go to gamestop and trade in games a point system is sometimes used. When you trade in games and do not wish to use those points right away you can get a card. They will not take out from it every month, but possibly per year.
  • sea ray
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment