Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Should i spend money on Magic the Gathering or Video Games?

I have a bit of spare money left over, and i have been using some of my friends cards to play Magic the gathering, and i was just curious should i start collecting Magic myself or should i just stick to video games?Should i spend money on Magic the Gathering or Video Games?
I play magic the gathering. I would strongly recommend magic the gathering and not video games. With magic tha gathering you can just meet new people and make friends ( I have made about 15-20 friends of it personally) so its much better than just sit and play in front of a screen. I love video games too but I prefer magic. Moreover, magic keeps your mind sharp and strong while playing while video games dont. And regarding money, you can just spend them to magic and download video games from uTorrent. It won't cost a penny...
Go with Magic the Gathering!!! It is much better than video games. Why sit on your butt all day and play easy video games when you can get out and about in your community and play Magic? Magic the Gathering is the most fun and stimulating card game ever. It involves creativity, intellect, and intelligence. You are able to create your own deck, which in a way represents youself! Red: fast, aggressive. Blue: creative, tricky. White: controlling, equality. Black: power, corruption. Green: nature, evolution. You can choose any of them!



I strongly advise you to take my advise a choose Magic the Gathering. It is a fun game that allows you to interact socially and use your intelligence. Video games are expensive and supply you with no important skills or benefits in the long run.



- Hope this helpedShould i spend money on Magic the Gathering or Video Games?
I know you don't want to hear this, but: It really depends on what you want to do. I like Magic, and if you have people to play with, it can be really fun. I wouldn't go buy a bunch of cards, though, if you won't be able to play that often, because then they will just sit around unused. As far as video games, they are fun for when you have a little time to kill, but make sure you get one with good multiplayer or minigames, something to keep you occupied after you beat the story/career mode.
Well magic the gathering is a very addictive game and once you start buying cards and playing your own decks it gets difficult to stop buying and playing. But it is a better investment than video games. Card values tend to increase and video games prices decrease. I'd go with MTG i have played for years and its arguably the greatest game ever invented.Should i spend money on Magic the Gathering or Video Games?
Video games!!
yes it is vary fun win you have your own deck

No comments:

Post a Comment