Saturday, February 18, 2012

I want to buy a license allowing me to publish games on the internet. Where can I buy it, and how much money?

I want to buy a license allowing me to publish games on the internet. Where can I buy it, and how much money?I want to buy a license allowing me to publish games on the internet. Where can I buy it, and how much money?
honestly you can publish the game online for free what u want is a copyright thing and a license to charge money for people to play it I want to buy a license allowing me to publish games on the internet. Where can I buy it, and how much money?
here is a web site about copyrights and it also describes a poor-man's copyright. if you cant find out how to get a copyright on this page try to contact a patent lawyer and ask about how to get a copyright. but im not to sure about the license ive never charged anyone to play the games i make

Report Abuse

  • apa 6th edition
  • shop bop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment