Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much money could I get from GameStop for an Xbox 360 Elite and games?

I'm thinking of buying an Alienware M11x and would like to sell my in-really-great-condition Xbox 360 Elite, all of the cables (except for HDMI (bought separately though)) and two controllers, and a few games: Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Metro 2033, and Red Dead Redemption. So can anyone please tell me how much I can get (in money, not trade-in credit) for this?How much money could I get from GameStop for an Xbox 360 Elite and games?
You can price your games here http://eaglesaver.comHow much money could I get from GameStop for an Xbox 360 Elite and games?
Listen to be honest PLEASE DO NOT TRADE IT IN TO GAMESTOP they offered ONLY 90 bucks for my elite 120 gb with 3 games and wireless adapter with headset and 3 controllers wireless

I SUGGEST USE KIJIJI, OR CRAIGLIST if u dont wanna pay for shipping i am warning u cause they rip u off and make a huge profit



Now if u still want me to answer they would give max from raning 70 to 120 depending on hardrive

No comments:

Post a Comment