Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I make the most money by selling my xbox 360 with some games and how much?

I have a 2 months barely used xbox 360 elite game of the year bundle. I got 1 controller, hdmi cable, and these games all good condition- halo 3, fable 2, forza 2, nba2k9, ridge racer 6, and grand theft auto 4. how much money would i get for all this. and where is the safest and best place to sell all this??How can I make the most money by selling my xbox 360 with some games and how much?
DO NOT SELL IT TO GAMESTOP OR EBGAMES!!!!! They won't give you crap! I would put it on craigslist for 1-2 weeks and if nobody buys put it on eBay... You could get like 400$ but if ur lucky 450$How can I make the most money by selling my xbox 360 with some games and how much?
sell it to gamestop-they will buy it from you probably 350 dollars;

or u can put it on Ebay or CraiglistHow can I make the most money by selling my xbox 360 with some games and how much?
Avoid Gamestop and EBgames. Go forward and put up a listing on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment