Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the name of a store where you can bring games back and get the most money?

I have a game and i was needing to know where to bring it to, so i can get money back. Anywhere besides gamestop. They SUCK!!!What is the name of a store where you can bring games back and get the most money?
GameStop really doesn't suck if you have the right coupons and an EDGE card. Some websites like amazon might pay more, but the best place to go in GameStop if its the only local one. I know many GameStop stores suck, but I like the one near my house, they are always friendly and offer extra coupon discounts for more trade-in value. I got $30 for Transformers 2, which I got for free from comic-con, not including the extra 30% in total since it went towards Halo 3: ODST.What is the name of a store where you can bring games back and get the most money?
game stop like he said or eb games is my answer for my town area and they give you good deals too =] hope that was helpful, oh and you can use thew edge card at both stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment