Saturday, February 18, 2012

Any tips on making money off of arcade games in public places?

I am 14 years old and I have $1000 to invest, and I was thinking about buying some sort of arcade game to put in a public place. Do you have any tips on this form of business? How much of the profit should I be able to keep and how much should I give to the store that I put it at (what percentage)? What type of arcade game should I invest in; I was thinking about getting a pinball machine.Any tips on making money off of arcade games in public places?
To be quite honest I don't think this is the way to go to invest your money.Due to the enormous market for video game and systems such as playstation,XBOX,and Wii,the age of arcade games has grown almost extinct.Kids don't want to go somewhere and play games that are behind in technology,they stay home and play online with friends.I admire your idea,and the fact that you are 14 and looking towards the future.You will do well when you get older.My advice is to hang on to your money and continue to save.Then when you get older you will be able to invest and or buy stocks.If you decide to sell,try selling a few things on ebay and then progress to maybe your own online store.Good LuckAny tips on making money off of arcade games in public places?
Pinball machines go for triple that.

No comments:

Post a Comment