Monday, January 30, 2012

What was the most money you guys ever won on the lottos scratch off games?

Hey I've been winning decent amounts of money on the scratch off games here in new your city.....but most people say that they have won 100 and 200 hundred dollars.....tell me what prizes do you win....and what was the cost of the ticket...



Also someone told me...that the more expensive tickets have that big prizesWhat was the most money you guys ever won on the lottos scratch off games?
The prizes are listed on the website, and the back of the ticket.

There are only so many winners in each roll/pack. Say you hit for 100, you should change to another ticket because chances are that roll is dead.

I pick my scratch offs through numbers. Each ticket had a number at the bottom of the ticket. Usually they go from 000-100, or 000-500.

I always look to see what number the roll is on, and pick my ticket by the numbers.



Increase your chances of winning by using Raven's Lucky Numbers.

I incorporate numerology, astrology, and native American spirituality.

I have a complete dream dictionary, talisman and daily picks based on astrology all for free! check out Raven's Lucky Numbers: http://www.luckynumbersonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment