Monday, January 30, 2012

Best way to make money with Xbox 360 games?

just curious to any method to make money with a passion that I have. Any Ideas on "marketing, or game testing Ideas?Best way to make money with Xbox 360 games?
The best thing for you I would suggest would be going on two sides of the playing field.. You want game testing and you want selling the games..that's the best way to "profit" from the video game marketing field. The 2 best place's I can thing of for these would have to be the 2 that I personally use this is the link for making money buying games cheap and selling them for profit http://tinyurl.com/2axwmbh. And this is the link for actually becoming a tester and getting paid for playing games http://tinyurl.com/22v34jy . I hope this helps you on your new career in the gaming industry and I wish you best of luck, both of these sites have proven to me to be very easy to use and very rewarding if you wish to pursue a life time of both fun and money.

ShellyBest way to make money with Xbox 360 games?
Rent them out! but take a deposit of like $10/拢10 and the money for the rent , then if they dont give it u back they dont get their money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment