Monday, January 30, 2012

How much money can I earn from a flash games website using adsense?

I'm talking about a friendly, cool looking website where I embed flash games.

I don't intend to invest much money in it and I want to get at least $300/month using adsense.

Is it possible? What's the approximately number of daily visitors that can assure me a couple hundred dollars monthly?How much money can I earn from a flash games website using adsense?
I have several Adsense websites and it is VERY possible to make money with your adsense. However a flash game site is not a good means of doing so, because the games draw the attention away from the ads. You conversion ratio will suck.



If I were you I would build your list and send the list to CPA pages. That is an easy way to generate your goal of $300 per month from your site.



I hope my answer has helped.
It will depend on how how high is the demand of the keywords you target as Google Adsense will pay you according to how much advertisers have paid in Adwords.



In other words place keywords that have earn a higher payout per click. The other factor, of course, is the number of targeted visitors to your site. More=more adsense clicks=more income. So the two most important factors in earning Adsense income are high paying keywords on your pages, which are relevant to the content, and the amount of traffic.



It's impossible to tell you what you need to do exactly to make $300/mo. until I know the traffic and

click through rate of your Adsense ads. Test, test and test until you maximize your earnings. It is

pretty easy to make money with Adsense with some basic steps.How much money can I earn from a flash games website using adsense?
Adsense pays, on average, 1$ for 2,800 visits to your website...

To get 300us$, you need 840,000 visitors/m or 27,451 visitors PER DAY... and there is no garantee you would really get your 300.

Since your site is a game, it is a chance that it will be visted by kids... who do NOT have money, and won't click on the ads...

Read the article "Making money from websites" at http://www.web2coders.com - articles. Instructive!

Stop dreaming: it is not going to happen
Dude! I think you can put adsense into flash applications.

https://www.google.com/adsense/static/en鈥?/a>How much money can I earn from a flash games website using adsense?
Yes..u can earn dear..I earn almost $100/site on Google adsense with my gaming sites



http://funfreeonlinegames.net

http://www.downloadforfreegames.com
Ya its possible try to improve your site.

and get more traffic

more traffic mean more clicks and more money....

No comments:

Post a Comment