Monday, January 30, 2012

How much money will I get for trading in these games?

How much money will I get for trading in these games?

I am looking to sell two of my old games. I am going to sell "Assassin's Creed II" and "Modern Warfare 2" both for PS3. I will either sell them at EB Games or Gamestop. How much money will I get for each of these games from each placeHow much money will I get for trading in these games?
When I traded AC2, I got 20 dollars(base) credit. As for my MW2, I got 22 dollars(base). Do the math if they are running trade-in offers on top of the base trade-in value. And no, you don't get money. You get credit for in-store purchase at gamestop. That was two months ago.



If you want money for those, go to either bestbuy or walmart BUT they will yank about 5 dollars off the prevailingt trade-in base price.

No comments:

Post a Comment