Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you earn club penguin money without playing games?

I want to earn Club Penguin coins without playing the games and without downloading a program. How do I do that?How do you earn club penguin money without playing games?
Oh, this question brings back memories... mostly of me using Penguin Storm to get one million coins... Anyway, to answer, or to not answer your question, I don't know. I quit playing a long time ago. I don't think there is, though. Not unless they added something new or something. But I think the only way is to play games. I think the game in the mines and the surfing game were good for coins.... I don't remember the names, though. Don't really care to, either.How do you earn club penguin money without playing games?
If you're really that lazy why do you even bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment