Monday, January 23, 2012

What is a site I can make money testing games from?

I want to test video games, I want to do it from home. I want a direct site not a site where you dont have to pay for the information. It would be nice if i could get paid. Anyone out there who has tested games. Could you help me find a way to get paid testing them. Or what you do.

10 pointsWhat is a site I can make money testing games from?
Well, if you are looking to get paid for video game testing... Keep in mind you must atleast be 18 years old, for starters. I know it stinks... I know many 10-13Yr. olds that are amazing at video games. " But thats just the way it is"



Another thing if you are 18yrs or older... Don't believe ll the hype about making $80-$150 dollars an hour. Someday you may get there... But just expect for starters "Realistically" more like $10-$12 maybe $20 if your real good and well organized and are able to catch all the bugs and errors on all the levels you must play.



If your serious go check out my site below It has the program that I started out with and still continue to use from time to time. I'm getting more into web design as of latley. But did manage to pull in a pretty good part time income from testing with these people. Anyway, best of luck to ya!What is a site I can make money testing games from?
Try this :http://www.microsoft.com/playtest/defaul鈥?/a>

^_^What is a site I can make money testing games from?
bored.com is a great place to earn money for making free virtual pets and testing some games. Hope this helps alot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment