Monday, January 30, 2012

How much money will i get for theses games at gamestop?

How much money will i get for:

(theses are all like new)

Mario and Sonic : winter games (wii)

Nitendogs (2 of them for ds)

Super Monkey Ball Touch and Roll (ds)

My Sims (ds)

Pirates Caribbean Dead Mans Chest (ds)

I also have some gameboy games

Should i sell them online?How much money will i get for theses games at gamestop?
I recomend not giving in games at gamestop from experience. I once traded 5 good wii games and only got around 7 dollars in return. they all had a value of around $40-$65. you would most likely get more money selling them on Ebay. One cool site that you can trade games that I found is called Goozex. Basically you get points for games you give in and you can use those points to get other games. I've traded in Lego Star Wars (PC) and received Halo 1 (PC) in return. You save a lot of money. you only even have to pay like $1-$5 to package and send them too. you should check it out.
  • peterbilt
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment