Monday, January 23, 2012

Easy way to make money using games?

I can make games but don't want to make a website so how can i make money off my games (i use gml)Easy way to make money using games?
You can't really make games get you money so easy with GML type games.. You can create your own website for not too much and say 'the most awesome game ever, buy it now!' with paypal or something, but that's your best bet.Easy way to make money using games?
My answer, and this is just my personal, timely opinion:



1) Learn C#. GML is a good teaching tool but not really good for production (as far as I know).

2) Download the XNA Game Studio from Microsoft: http://creators.xna.com

3) Create a game and submit it via the Xbox Live Community Games portal. This won't go live for a month or so, but you probably won't have a game done by then either, so it's okay.



This is just one avenue that I'm fairly excited about at the moment. You may want to check it out; there are *tons* of tutorial videos and documents to help you get started with XNA Game Studio, so the support is definitely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment