Monday, January 30, 2012

How to make money for games?

I recently bought 3 games that were released on tuesday and they were all 65 dollars each which adds up to 195. So i basically had to trade 90 percent of my games to gamestop in order to get them. I'm left with only like 5 games, i used to have like 15 or 20 games. I want to buy more games that are coming out but i'm on a really tight budget. 60 dollars a game is crazy. any suggestions?How to make money for games?
you should of waited until the prices go down. I mean if you want it that badly and are on a tight budget you need to wait for the prices to rocket down. Who knows, you might regret buying the game you get for a ridiculous price when another game comes out you "really" want and you don't have the money.

The big answer is: Wait for the prices to go down on the game you want, or buy a used one. Those options are your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment